MBH is the most versatile and economic solution for high efficiency micro-batch feeding. It is available in 3 different versions (standard in 316 SS, with SINT™ engineering polymer chamber and feeder pipe and a version for Food applications with ATEX and EC 1935/2004 certification).
BeskrivelseThe MBH Micro-batch Feeder for continuous volumetric feeding of powdery or granular
materials consists of a body entirely manufactured from 316 stainless steel or SINT™ engineering polymer, a horizontally mounted rotating blending tool, a feeder screw beneath the blending tool, a feeder pipe enclosing the protruding feeder screw, as well as a drive unit.
FunktionFeaturing multiple patent pending components, MBH is an high efficiency Micro-batch Feeder for continuous volumetric feeding of powdery or granular materials. High performance MBH Micro-batch Feeders have been successfully operating in the following bulk handling industries: food, building, plastics, chemicals, packaging and environmental technology.
- Sturdy, compact system with contact surfaces manufactured from selected materials
- Interchangeablity of standard components and accessories within the WAM® feeder range
- Easy removal of parts in contact with the product
- Lubrication-free gear reduction unit completely detachable from body Discharge valve to intercept material flow
- Seamless Internal Chamber Design with Transparent Inspection Hatch
- Quick Coupling Metering Tools (2 extra feeder tools included as standard)
- Minimum residue
- Low energy consumption
- High metering accuracy
- Easy cleaning due to ergonomic design
- with SINT™ engineering polymer chamber and feeder pipe
- Food-grade model with ATEX and EC 1935/2004 certification
- Vertical feeder outlet with or without closure
- Feed hoppers with or without internal blending tool